The First Entry

I honestly don't know why I started this blog so expect some crappy entries here and there, including this one. Since I am in the brink of sleep, I no longer have any idea if I am making any sense or if the words I aim to type are now slipping out of my control.
Be it bad grammar or incredibly insane notions about life, I take full responsibility at the fact that I am writing half-asleep with an excruciating headache- the only plausible reason why I am awake at this hour aside from the unexpected visits of insomnia.


I was never consistent with what I do, but I'm doing my best to change that. My word, however, is law. Hence, I do my best to keep it in mind. In case that I've forgotten it though, as long as I am reminded of my words, I make it a point to come through. It might take a while before I get there, but rest assured that I'm on my way.
I have been diagnosed with bipolar and attention deficit disorder by my friends based on their strong belief in the power of Google. I, for one, beg to differ. I am simply chronically ill with hypochondria.
On a serious note, my heart swoons at the sound of eargasmic music and at the sight of delectable art. Still finding a way to get a strong hold in, I'm slowly finding my footing down the narrow abyssmal path of an uncertain future towards the glitz, the glamour, the stage, the spotlight and the exhilarating moment brought upon by the insanity of visual and performing arts.
My hobbies include reading random articles online, falling asleep to good music, watching the idiot box for hours, snuggling with my bed during sleepless cold nights, writing incessantly without purpose - DOH!, watching any kind of series my eyes fall on, unconsciously memorizing lines from my favourite movies, reading books after the ending paragraph piqued my interest, drawing aimlessly on a paper full of nonsensical words and letters, talking abstractly about my life, opinions or the lack thereof, fantasising about the many stories I will someday write, publish and produce while consequently struggling with just sticking to one short, and finally, saving screenshots of things I find breathtaking- reminding myself that the luxury in life lies in the luxury itself.
And since I have been vainly taking my time to talk about myself and how I want you perceive me, I have nothing else to add, but a raised glass and a toast to a clichéd and so-called momentous event of endless beginnings and infinite endings.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments