Empire State Building




 SOON.
This is actually a test run.

But I decided to make it somewhat of a post because there's no harm in making sense of the fact that I chose the Empire State Building out of all the amazing landmarks in the world to use as a sample in a test post. I guess, in a way, it's mostly because of the fact that the landmark is an embodiment of the city itself. Not that all the other landmarks don't do the same, but the Empire State Building, I suppose, has something different altogether. It changes as the city changes. It is alive in the morning, just as much as it is alive at night. It never sleeps- just like the city it is in. And while my knowledge is limited to what I've seen in the movies, heard from stories and read from books, I still think the Empire State Building is a sight to see. A place that I hope, sometime soon, I'd be able to see, feel, smell, touch and experience myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments