DECEMBER RECAP: Drinks, Parties & A Sprinkle of Christmas Spirit

What else is there to say? The blog title pretty much sums it up. December 2014 was, in brief, a fusion of crazy and unforgettable. From parties and hosting events to exam days and getting back to blogging, December 2014 jump-started the beginning of the end with a big bang. And since I haven't made an entry for almost a month now, I thought maybe it would be great to reminisce the best of the last month of 2014 before the first month of the new year is over.

But first...


Aren't these gifts awesome!? Thank you, When In Manila and to my awesome team mates a.k.a. music aficionados and disney princesses- you guys rock!
Before we even make a time leap here, let's get back to business.

DECEMBER RECAP: Drinks, Parties & the Christmas Spirit

Parties are all over last December and with it comes tons of drinks to choose from (Hi, Mom! I handled my liquor like a boss, in case you're wondering) . And since we've discussed the Strip Ice Event, let's talk about something different altogether. First stop, Cubao EXPO's Year-Ender Party.


Honestly, I have no idea if it is even called a year-ender party. That's how my friends call it though so let's just roll with it. Going back, the best thing about this party is its crowd. There were groups of people in every corner, each representing their own clique.


There were musicians, skaters, dancers, artists, poets, singers, actors, DJs and so much more. It was an explosion of culture right in the heart of the Metro. After all, what else would you expect from Cubao EXPO? Despite that, everyone was so friendly and for an outsider like me, I felt home.


We were even lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a dance battle happening during DJ Nix Damn P's set. It was just like the movies and the crowd was definitely going wild- Step Up style. Add up some mad drumming skills on top of epic music, and you've got one hell of a party! Safe to say, we were left begging for more.

Then, there's the When In Manila post-Christmas Party- a dinner and party in one...


And because I was too up caught devouring the good food, I was only able to remember to take a picture by the time it was dessert. So behold, the classic cheesecake with a slice of apple and whipped cream on top! Its consistency, creaminess and sweetness are just right; you'll be coming back for a second serving. I actually had six slices, if not more. Hah! Hello, fats. URBN Bar & Kitchen definitely did not disappoint! And here I was thinking that it's just another dance club.


After URBN, we then headed to RAVEN Manila for some crazy time. Partly, we were just really killing the time. Lucky for us, DJ Ron Poe was in charge of the beat - providing us good and funky music all the way. When the moment of truth has arrived, we were bat-shit tired and getting home before noon, my loves, is not the best way to start your day.
I'm not exactly sure where the Christmas Spirit would fit here, but it's probably the gifts I'm referring to and the people who are always there whenever you need them. 
So to all the people who have been a part of my 2014- big or small, you are one hell of an awesome person and will forever be a part of who I am! Thank you for making my 2014 an unforgettable one.










And because I can't get rid of these photos, I shall leave you with a WIM candy crafted by Made In Candy and a really cute image of an expired gift certificate by Strip & Browhaus (Note to self: Always check the expiration date). Keep the thrill coming, guys! Let's make 2015 an unforgettable one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments