Fringe Manila: Makikitawag Lang Ako

This is really happening...

Promotional Poster provided by the FEU Theater Guild

I'm one of the fortunate few who have had the chance to read an excerpt from the script of Risa Jopson's "Makikitawag Lang Ako". My friend's excitement combined with his colourful description of how they are envisioning the play made it even more so tempting to watch. Plus the fact that I'm a sucker for the symbolic, the absurd and the satirical. So you can bet your ass that I'm gonna be there.

Photo credit: FEU Theater Guild

I'd like to write a few more lines on how the story will go, but I'm not one for spoilers and I barely know shit. So for both of our sakes, let's just book a date and I'll see you there (maybe)! Then, let me know what you think, 'cause I'm definitely gonna catch this one.

FRINGE MANILA: Makikitawag Lang Ako
February 20 & 21
3PM & 8PM
De La Salle College of St. Benilde
School of Design and Arts Theater

You Might Also Like

0 comments