Loot Bag Haul: Top 5 Loots You Will Surely Love


There's not much to say really. I just thought it would be nice to give these things some love because the people behind these awesome finds took their time to come up with these incredible loots. And we're definitely not complaining! Here are some of the lovely finds you might just want to get for yourself (or for your loved ones, give or take).

1. SM Gift Cards
I've never really given much value to gift cards until I had one (Thank you very much, Sky Cable!). In hindsight, it's like your own personal debit cards, except there's no more hassle in codes and signatures. All you have to do is present these adorable cards and use it up to its very last cent.

2. Mason Jars
Thanks to Strip and Browhaus, I got to cross off a must-have wishlist in my 2014. And yes, you got it- mason jars! And do I really need to say why?

3. A Citrus Zinger
It probably took me five seconds to realise what it does after seeing it from the Alter G giveaway bag. Simply put, it's an innovative way to incorporate fruit flavors to your water. And we all know how healthy it is to consume lemon water, what more when you can consume it all day long?

4. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shake N' Spray
I'll probably talk about this in the coming months, but just to give you a brief, it is one of the best inventions yet! So, thank you so much Browhaus for introducing it to me. Like, who knew you can dry your hair in under 5 minutes? Yep, it was THAT awesome!

5. Laura Mercier Products
Yep! (nods) And it was all thanks to Strip and Browhaus, yet again. Do we really have to elaborate on how awesome these products are? Yes! Yes, we do. That is why you have to stay tuned!

And that's about it! Hope you enjoyed reading this mini-list as much as I had fun writing it for you. For now, enjoy life and always be courageous!

ZIA

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm curious about this Shake N' Spray you speak of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh, Kisty! You visited my blog. *fangirl mode* Wait, let me pull myself together!

      Shake N' Spray is amazing. Sometimes, you don't even have to use a blow dryer; it does the job on its own. Here's a link for more details: http://www.myamazingblowdrysecret.com/product/quick-dry-shaken-spray/
      Will probably write a review on it soon, so yeah.

      Thank you so much for dropping by! Still can't believe it. *gushes and bows* All the best, Kisty! Lots of love <3

      Delete